Sunday, August 19, 2007

On the Road, Again...

Dear Readers,

Thank you for your kind responses to my last post. I am healing and feeling more "my old self" every day.

I shall be hitting the road with my son, the truck driver, for a 3 wk spree. Well, it is a spree for me, work for my son for at least 2 of those weeks. We are going to Burning Man and will be living the life for 1 wk at Black Rock City. We have planned and waited all year for this wonderful event and I'll be damned if I am going to miss it for a little heart attack. Anyway, I will be with my son 24 hrs a day while on the road and he will see to it that I get the attention I need should I need it. Am packing my boatload of pills, low-fat, low sodium foods, and lots of loose, comfortable clothing. While at BM, I will have volunteer MD's and RN's at the Med station and will be a Medevac ride away from the Reno hospital should things get serious.

Hopefully, I will return with good stories to tell and some pics of the grand sites and artwork to share.

Peace and good will toward all (well, almost all),
GentleBreeze

No comments: